Suit in ministructured super 110's sharkskin, a soft material with fine lustre. The super-scale number indicates the thickness of the wool fibres. A high number indicates fine and densely packed wool fibres, giving a material with an exclusive feel.
- Fit: The Falk model is a regular fit jacket, for those who want a well-cut jacket with a little more leeway.
- Structure: Soft structure with somewhat rounded shoulders that make the jacket naturally follow the contours of the body.
- Lining: Fully lined inside in viscose, carefully chosen for optimal comfort and feel.
- Pockets: Classic flap, making the jacket suitable for both work and social occasions.
- Details: Pick stitched lapels, pockets, sleeves and edges, a small but stylish detail that enhance the feeling of exclusivity.
- Weaving mill: Vitale Barberis Canonico, a traditional Italian supplier of fabrics with over 350 years of experience of wool manufacture.
- Matching trousers. The Diego model, trousers with regular fit and slightly tapered legs. Foot width in size 50: 38 centimetres.